INCLEMENT WEATHER GUIDELINES
HOW TO KNOW IF WE’RE ON A SNOW SCHEDULE OR THAT SERVICES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED:
▪ Call 314-429-6182 and listen to the message on the church answering machine.
▪ Visit our web site at www.hope-church.com.
▪ Check your e-mail for an e-mail from Hope.
▪ Check your phone for a text from Hope.
▪ Check Hope Church STL on Facebook.
▪ Listen to KMOX radio, AM 1120.
▪ Watch for HOPE CHURCH – BERKELEY on channels 2, 4 and 5.
Sunday Severe Weather Schedule:
▪ If the inclement weather is projected to be extremely bad on Sunday morning, we could move the worship service to Saturday afternoon. If we do this, we will have one worship service only. Child care will be provided only if adequately staffed.
▪ If the weather is bad early Sunday morning, all 9:00 am classes are cancelled. If possible, the worship service will begin at 10:30 am. Child care will be provided if adequately staffed.
Mid-Week Severe Weather Schedule:
▪ We follow the Ferguson-Florissant snow schedule, if schools are closed that day due to inclement weather, we will NOT meet that evening.
▪ If bad weather hits after school begins, a decision to cancel ministry programs will be made by 3:00 p.m.
▪ Ministry leaders will contact those in their ministry. You can check the web site, Facebook, e-mail, or call the church answering machine.
Remember, we will only operate on a snow schedule or cancel under severe weather conditions. Keep in mind that weather conditions may be more or less severe where your home is located, so use your best judgment when deciding to travel.