PICNIC – DINNER – OUTDOOR MOVIE
The evening begins with a community picnic followed by an outdoor movie suited for the entire family.
INVITE A FRIEND!
Everyone is invited including you and your friends ~ those who attend Mother’s Day Out and VBS and other community programs ~ our local community.
DISCOVER YOUR PLACE IN THE COMMUNITY OF HOPE!
Talk to our friendly ministry leaders in the FALL ACTIVITIES/REGISTRATION area. There is a place for you to meet new friends, ask questions and become involved.
SUPPORT A BACK-TO-SCHOOL PROJECT!
We ask that each of you bring whatever your family can afford from the supply list below. These items will be donated to local elementary schools for families who will appreciate your help!
- Backpack—no rolling backpacks, large enough for notebook
- #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- 2” square Post-It notes
- 200-count, wide-ruled loose leaf paper
- 24-count, regular-sized crayons in basic colors
- 2-pocket plastic folder
- 3-ring binder (1" black)
- 8 count broadline markers
- 8-count dry erase markers
- antibacterial hand wipes
- bottle of glue
- box closable plastic baggies
- boxes 24-count crayons
- boxes of tissues
- closable plastic baggies (quart or gallon)
- colored pencils
- composition books (wide ruled)
- glue sticks
- large boxes of tissues
- large glue sticks
- Markers, crayons or dry erase markers
- pair safety scissors
- pencil box
- pink bar eraser
- red ink pen
- safety scissors
- small school supply box
- spiral notebook (wide ruled)
- three-prong pocket folders
- two-pocket folders
- zippered pencil pouch